Authorize.Net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce allows you to accept credit cards from all over the world on your websites and deposit funds automatically into your merchant bank account.
WooCommerce is one of the oldest and most powerful e-commerce solutions for WordPress. This platform is very widely supported in the WordPress community which makes it easy for even an entry level e-commerce entrepreneur to learn to use and modify.
Authorize.Net FREE Pro Version Features
- Easy Install: Like all Pledged Plugins add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Credit Card Processing: Securely process credit cards without redirecting your customers to the gateway website.
- Refund via Dashboard: Process full or partial refunds, directly from your WordPress dashboard! No need to search order in your Authorize.Net account.
- Authorize Now, Capture Later: Optionally choose only to authorize transactions, and capture at a later date.
- Restrict Card Types: Optionally choose to restrict certain card types and the plugin will hide its icon and provide a proper error message on checkout.
- Gateway Receipts: Optionally choose to send receipts from your Authorize.Net merchant account.
- Logging: Enable logging so you can debug issues that arise if any.
Authorize.Net Enterprise Version Features
- Process Subscriptions: Use with WooCommerce Subscriptions extension to create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
- Setup Pre-Orders: Use with WooCommerce Pre-Orders extension so customers can order products before they’re available by submitting their card details. The card is then automatically charged when the pre-order is available.
- Pay via Saved Cards: Enable option to use saved card details on the gateway servers for quicker checkout. No sensitive card data is stored on the website!
Pro version is your perfect companion for one-time orders. Process credit card payments and refunds of any amount and fulfill customer orders with ease.
Enterprise version is a full blown plugin that provides full support for processing subscriptions, pre-orders and ability to pay from saved cards. The credit card data is saved by the Authorize.Net and is reused to charge recurring payments or pre-orders at a later time.
- Active Authorize.Net account – Sign up for a sandbox account here if you need to test.
- WooCommerce version 3.3.0 or later.
- A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.
Extend, Contribute, Integrate
For custom payment gateway integration with your WordPress website, please contact us here.