Authorize.Net Payment Gateway allows you to accept credit cards from all over the world on your websites and deposit funds automatically into your merchant bank account.
WooCommerce is one of the oldest and most powerful e-commerce solutions for WordPress. This platform is very widely supported in the WordPress community which makes it easy for even an entry level e-commerce entrepreneur to learn to use and modify.
Here’s a list of what the plugin provides out of the box:
- Easy Install:Like all Pledged Plugins add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Credit Card Processing: Securely process credit cards without redirecting your customers to the gateway website.
- Authorize Now, Capture Later: Optionally choose only to authorize transactions, and capture at a later date.
- Restrict Card Types: Optionally choose to restrict certain card types and the plugin will hide its icon and provide a proper error message on checkout.
- Gateway Receipts: Optionally choose to send receipts from your Authorize.Net merchant account.
- Logging: Enable logging so you can debug issues that arise if any.
A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.
Extend, Contribute, Integrate
Contributors are welcome to send pull requests via Bitbucket repository.
For custom integration with your WordPress website, please contact us here.
Disclaimer: This plugin is not affiliated with or supported by Authorize.Net, WooCommerce.com or Automattic. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.