The folks at Durango Merchant Services specialize in high-risk credit card processing as well as helping merchants that are searching for a level of service beyond that available from traditional merchant accounts. This plugin enables you to use the Durango Merchant Services payment gateway to accept credit cards directly on checkout on your WooCommerce powered WordPress e-commerce website without redirecting customers away to the gateway website.
- Easy Install: Like all Pledged Plugins products, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Credit Card Processing: Securely process credit cards without redirecting your customers to the gateway website.
- Authorize Now, Capture Later: Optionally choose only to authorize transactions, and capture at a later date.
- Restrict Card Types: Optionally choose to restrict certain card types and the plugin will hide its icon and provide a proper error message on checkout.
- Process Subscriptions [Enterprise]: Use with WooCommerce Subscriptions extension to create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
- Setup Pre-Orders [Enterprise]: Use with WooCommerce Pre-Orders extension so customers can order products before they’re available by submitting their card details. The card is then automatically charged when the pre-order is available.
- Pay via Saved Cards [Enterprise]: Enable option to use saved card details on the gateway servers for quicker checkout. No sensitive card data is stored on the website!
- Refund via Dashboard [Enterprise]: Process full or partial refunds, directly from your WordPress dashboard! No need to search order on gateway login.
- Gateway Receipts [Enterprise]: Optionally choose to send receipts from your merchant account.
- Logging: Enable logging so you can debug issues that arise if any.
Enterprise Version vs Pro Version
Pro version is your perfect companion for one-time orders. Process credit card payments of any amount and fulfil customer orders with ease.
Enterprise version is a full blown plugin that provides full support for processing subscriptions, pre-orders and refunds directly from your website. The credit card information is saved by the gateway and is reused to charge recurring payments or pre-orders at a later time. It also gives an option to use saved cards for a quicker checkout on manual orders.
- Active Durango Merchant Services merchant account with “customer vault” enabled along with the ability to charge future payments using just the vault ID (with no CVV required).
- WooCommerce 3.0.0 or later. WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.3.0 or later if you need recurring payment support.
- A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.