As a leader in the credit card processing & merchant services industry, PayZang understands the hurdles busy entrepreneurs must overcome on a daily basis.This plugin enables you to use the PayZang payment gateway to accept credit cards directly on checkout on your WooCommerce powered WordPress e-commerce website without redirecting customers away to the gateway website.
- Easy Install: Like all Pledged Plugins products, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Credit Card Processing: Securely process credit cards without redirecting your customers to the gateway website.
- Process Subscriptions [Enterprise]: Use with WooCommerce Subscriptions extension to create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
- Setup Pre-Orders [Enterprise]: Use with WooCommerce Pre-Orders extension so customers can order products before they’re available by submitting their card details. The card is then automatically charged when the pre-order is available.
- Pay via Saved Cards [Enterprise]: Enable option to use saved card details on the gateway servers for quicker checkout. No sensitive card data is stored on the website!
- Refund via Dashboard [Enterprise]: Process full or partial refunds, directly from your WordPress dashboard! No need to search order on gateway login.
Enterprise Version vs Pro Version
Pro version is your perfect companion for one-time orders. Process credit card payments of any amount and fulfil customer orders with ease.
Enterprise version is a full blown plugin that provides full support for processing subscriptions, pre-orders and refunds directly from your website. The credit card information is saved by the gateway and is reused to charge recurring payments or pre-orders at a later time. It also gives an option to use saved cards for a quicker checkout on manual orders.
Refund from Site
Pay using Saved Cards ***
Line Item Data
* Requires WooCommerce Subscriptions extension
** Requires WooCommerce Pre-Orders extension
*** No sensitive card data is saved on your website
A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.