eProcessing Network Payment Gateway For OpenCart
[box type=”info”] Guaranteed to work on the latest version of OpenCart[/box]
[box]Plugin is TLS 1.2 as required by EPN.[/box]
This plugin extends the functionality of OpenCart to accept payments from credit/debit cards using the eProcessing Network payment gateway. This plugin enables you to use the eProcessing Network payment gateway to accept credit cards directly on your OpenCart website without redirecting customers.
Simply upload the contents of the purchased .zip file to your OpenCart directory. Once the files are in place, all you have to do is ‘Install’ the extension from the OpenCart extensions page. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
This payment gateway allows you to accept credit cards directly on your website and therefor to remain PCI Compliant you must protect the checkout page with SSL. However, the plugin will function with or without SSL on.
Special EPN Instructions:
Within your EPN account: You must enable Authnet emulation and find your Restrict Key.
- Log in. Choose ‘Processing Control’ from the dropdown and click Go.
- Under Disabled Integrations you will need to UNCHECK the Authorize.net emulation to unblock it.
- Click the ‘Save Disabled Integrations’ button.
- IMPORTANT: This starts a security timer — Wait 15 minutes to process any transactions.
- Scroll to the ‘Advanced’ section. The Restrict Key will be in the text box to the right of a button labeled ‘Generate Restrict Key’. You can simply copy the key that is there.